Jibestream Inc. (“Jibestream” or the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of your information.
This Privacy Statement describes Jibestream’s Web site privacy practices. This Privacy Statement covers the information collection practices of Jibestream in connection with your license, operation and use of Jibestream’s Novotouch software.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Jibestream generally collects information for the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions and communications. Name, address, email, purchase details, and credit card/payment information may be collected and stored as a necessary part of an online transaction and its attendant history. Jibestream may need to share some of this information (address, etc.) with fulfillment houses, credit card clearing houses, and other similarly situated third parties as a requirement to complete a transaction.
- To provide future service and support. Contact and other information related to products and services may be collected to assist future needs and customer support for Jibestream. This information is also used to provide product and service updates, and similar notices.
- To respond to user inquiries and requests for information.
- To provide useful marketing information. We may use information from you to provide timely and relevant notices of corporate events, product releases and updates, and service developments.
- To provide additional information on corporate events or related products. We occasionally use your information to provide you with details on events and products that may meet your needs.
Jibestream will offer you the opportunity to choose whether your Personal Information is to be (a) disclosed to a third party or (b) used for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. Generally, Jibestream does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties.
Jibestream will take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Jibestream will not process your Personal Information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. To the extent necessary for those purposes, Jibestream will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is relevant for its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
Jibestream will provide you with reasonable access to your Personal Information that it holds and will undertake reasonable steps to permit you to correct, amend or delete that information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Jibestream reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. Jibestream will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Company’s Web sites at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Web sites should be directed to Jibestream Privacy by calling 1(855) 505-9455 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.